For anybody new to my content, I often add a hidden watermark in most of my work I've created, usually art and drawings in digital. Some of you may already notice or familiar that I always add secrets and hidden dialogues.
It's possible to find them all by adjusting the levels of the image, just like the example above. It's a new technique of mine whenever I draw, I can see any mistakes to clean my lineart perfectly. Say, if one my comic or illustration has been stolen, usually the secret messages are pixelated, making it unable to read it. Many people download images online but when it's been download, copied and reuploaded several times, the image will gradually lose the high quality.
You're free to download my art and send it to your friends or people through private messaging (as long as you're not claiming my work as yours or re-uploading it publicly) but the best method is sharing my link to the post instead. Lastly, if you find this idea interesting as an inspiration to use my technique into your own art, feel free to do that same! Putting your username, links or funny messages, go wild!
P.S. Why do I call it invisible inks? It's because he's always watching...
